Please encourage as many service users and carers as possible to join Our Big Conversation. We’ve included some of the messages highlights below for you to share:
• I wanted to let you know that we have launched something called Our Big Conversation
• In August we launched ‘Our Big Conversation’ to get ideas and insight from our service users, parents, carers, our staff, our governors and our partners on what we do well and what could be improved to help shape the future of our Trust together.
• Over the last few weeks nearly 2,000 people – staff, service users, carers, families and our partners – joined Our Big Conversation and shared over 21,000 pieces of feedback. A huge thanks to everyone who took the time to share their ideas, insights and experiences.
• The feedback so far found a number of common themes, lots of ideas as well a lot of learning.
• From now until 13th October our service users, carers, and family members, stakeholders and colleagues are invited to share their views and feedback through an online workshop.
• Everyone will be able to review and challenge the key themes and draft conclusions that have emerged from all the feedback and analysis to date.
• It’s much quicker and easier to take part in this stage of the conversation so we do hope you’re able to join us – your feedback is incredibly important.
• Click the ‘sign up’ button, and follow the instructions (it’ll only take a minute to register);
• Start sharing your ideas, and comment or vote on the ideas that others have shared.
This online workshop is open 8am – 8pm, Monday to Friday.
This online workshop is a safe, anonymised space to share your ideas and insights. Everyone will be able to work together to review, challenge and improve the key themes and draft conclusions that have emerged from all the feedback analysed to date.
You will also be able to read, comment and vote on the ideas shared by others, too.
Please do take the opportunity to be involved as your views are incredibly important.